Shine from Within

holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com · 15h ago · ☀️ Life & Personal ·

Tuesday, so today I am going in to work with my kiddos. I hope they are ready to have some fun. Let's all be good today and play together. (LOL) By the end of the day, lol 2:15pm, I am totally…

Full contact martial arts as mandatory seminary training.

wdtprs.com · 18h ago · 🎓 Education ·

I was in full contact Taekwondo for years, and fencing (epee). I think seminarians should be schooled in cooking, sewing, basic electrician repair, etc., and martial arts. It’s synodal!…

Alpha School: Two Hours of AI a Day, and What It Costs

vanja.io · 20h ago · 🎓 Education ·

A private school network that says children learn twice as fast with two hours of AI a day. What it is, who pays for it, what it costs, what the evidence shows, and whether children outside the U.S.…

College Is Not One Thing

danielmiessler.com · 22h ago · 🎓 Education ·

A charcoal sketch of a classical college building sliced into five sections: a professor, students meeting, and two friends sketching in warm sienna rooms, while the textbook shelf and the diploma at…

Software wish lists are useful

natemeyvis.com · Sep 28 · 🎓 Education ·

When people ask me how to learn software, I often say that: They're probably overrating books and underrating experimentation; They're probably overrating tutorials and underrating non-tutorial…

that hot librarian content you crave: conspiracy theories

drmollytov.smol.pub · Sep 28 · 🎓 Education ·

(Bonus hot librarian content you crave: I made the assistant principal crack up when he realized that my bulletin board had changed. He did a double take: "Wait, did it look like that this morning?!"…

tell repeatable stories

lesscomputer.ca · Sep 28 · 🎓 Education ·

for groups This tactic focuses on the stories you tell and the materials you use to support your conversations about computer use. This tactic is a way to implement the strategy of computer as…

The 2,500th Post on This Blog: Appellate Division Oral Argument of the Week- Need Rutgers University Obtain State Approval Before Offering Its Academic Programming to Students?

appellatelaw-nj.com · Sep 28 · 🎓 Education ·

On Tuesday, September 29, judges on the Appellate Division's Part D will hear oral argument in In the Matter of the Applicability of Certain Statutes and Regulations to Rutgers, the State University…

You've reached the end.